Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Starting to think I may just be retarded.
So I have managed to get this bot to work, but I seem to have no fucking clue what I am doing. Ive gotten Min Bot and Fsh 1-60 but really having no idea how. I feel i am not getting nearly my moneys worth from this app, but im sure it is entirely due to lack of intellect on my part.

first the questions:

What OS are you running? Windows 7 64 bit

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) No idea

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Mumble and TS yes as well as catalyst CC

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE I feel like i did?

* Are you running the bot as admin? Always

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Button

*Are you running any Bot addons? I mean Im trying man..... Leviathan helper works, cannot figure out legendary fisher at fucking all. tried to make the vendor trash thing work, but no luck there at all

I feel really stupid that i cannot get this thing to work the way i know it can. I cannot get the fisher to release fish. cannot get legendary fisher to work at all it seems. even after reading the unspoiled guide 50 times i am still completely incapable of making the damn thing work. I can set a marker and gather shit, but that is literally it..... should i just give up? are yall patient enough to walk an idiot like me through this process?

what i am looking to figure out:
I just want to be able to gather one type of fish, and release the rest.....
i want to set up unspoiled gathering and let it run by itself to MULTIPLE nodes.....
I would like to learn to utilize flight, but i have a feeling that is just going to be hopeless....

ive read every inch of this website and forum and i feel just as lost as i was on day 1. are there any "retard guides"

i feel the value is there, and i would continue to pay for the product if i had a damned clue how any of this shit works

edit: i left out how many things i have smashed broken and trown trying to figure this out. please, for my sanity, help me.

tl:dr i paid money, i feel stupid, can anyone help me feel less stupid about my purchase?

Messages In This Thread
Starting to think I may just be retarded. - by Roflcopter - 09-15-2015, 02:14 AM