Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Gather Mode - Profile Support/GUI Changes
(10-07-2015, 03:11 PM)sebbs Wrote:  because the profiles are universal you need to tell it that it is after a specific node or node type which is why whitelist exists.

You say you shouldnt have to use it but how else does it know what node your looking for?

You can also reduce the radius to a range where it doesnt reach the other nodes

I thought the point of the new gathering update was to "streamline" it? Because it was working fine without the need of a whitelist before.

Is there a plan to make this more simple? I don't understand the concept of moving from the bot GUI configuration to an entirely text based one. This is the opposite of simple. While I understand the improvements that was added and how to make custom profiles, this will be hard to grasp for most minion users.

I would have just kept the in-game configuration and unspoiled node button, and make a list of all unspoiled gathering nodes with checkboxes, then the bot would take care of everything out of the box. We already have public profiles and all the information needed to make this universal for everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gather Mode - Profile Support/GUI Changes - by 9874126 - 10-07-2015, 03:28 PM