Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
(11-25-2015, 05:19 AM)rev Wrote:  An updated Ninja profile!?!
<3 <3 <3

Quick question about skill queuing...

On most of the (older) posts, most Devs have said to turn Skill Queuing OFF, yet it can be ON for yours.
Are there "legitimate" advantages/disadvantages to have it toggled either way?

Thank you!

For people with high ping, having skill queue enabled will reduce the time delay between the end of a GCD and activating the next GCD skill. For people with low ping, you won't really notice a difference.

For this profile, the disadvantage of having skill queue enabled is how it affects the profile's ability to determine the best finisher to use after gust slash based on your position. With it enabled, sudden position changes made within the last ~500ms will NOT reflect what the profile ends up using for the next GCD.

For example, you just used Gust Slash and it's 1000ms before the next GCD is ready and you're behind the boss. The profile will use Aeolian Edge because that's the highest potency skill you can use at that position. At about 500ms before the GCD is ready, the profile will tell the game client to use Aeolian Edge. At about 400ms, you suddenly change to Flank position. The profile will still use Aeolian Edge and you will lose potency. Without skill queue enabled, the profile would have used Armor Crush (flank) for higher potency even with the sudden changes in position.

(11-25-2015, 12:09 PM)lnteractive Wrote:  How punishing is ping for ninjas?

The changes made in 3.1 removed mudra lag ingame. Ace has a fix for it for mmominion as well but I don't know if it's live yet or not.

Edit: I have a fix ready for near 100% uptime on dancing edge without a WAR in party. If it works after testing, I'll release it

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 24/11/2015 - by hxx112 - 11-25-2015, 12:32 PM