Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 20-Mar-2016
(12-03-2015, 10:12 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  hiya Hxx - i just managed to get over 590 ss in my build, does this rotation lend itself to a ss build - if not could it be tweaked for drgs going for either a crit build or ss build. thanks )

edit !

after some dummy testing it seems its not optimized atm for the extra GS at 21 seconds if you break 590 SS - HALPZ! we must gs all the things, also isn't it suppose to GS just as botd will drop (timer dependent)

The profile is designed to hold onto your GS so that it will only activate if you have more than 1 target in front of you, if you have B4B up, or right before refreshing BotD if it will push you over 30s.

The following is taken from the DRG guide on official forums:
"21s is your indicator that it is safe for you to use a Geirskogul. It doesn't matter if you hold it for 8 seconds or so, as long as you hit that threshold, you're safe to use it."

(12-12-2015, 02:55 AM)d4rk5ide Wrote:  Im getting lag, or chunky screen when using this with assist, anyone else? What could cause that?

I just tested it myself and I'm not getting any lag or screen errors. I suggest restarting the game client and/or bot. Or reinstall minion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 28/11/2015 - by hxx112 - 12-12-2015, 04:43 AM