Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 20-Mar-2016
(12-12-2015, 08:25 PM)Waldstein Wrote:  I'm having the issue that it often starts with Leg Sweep any way to have that fixed ? Even after tank already pulled. Also does the new macro function in the skillmanager give any advantages in this profile like clearer double buffing and thus faster execution of the opener?

It's a bug with mmominion. How the bug happens is if you are NOT in combat and attack something, it'll ignore the order of oGCDs listed in skill manager.

I can fix it by making a very small chain that lasts maybe 2 GCDs to prevent that bug.

Right now the new macro system is a little buggy. It works great for NIN mudras but not so much for other classes yet. What the macro system does is that it spams the skill (regardless of the CD on the skill) based on the interval the user has set. Macros work well for Ten, Chi, Jin since with patch 3.1 update, the 0.5CD isn't really a CD anymore.

I'll be pushing out another update to this profile to fix the Leg Sweep bug in about 10 min

Code:
12/12/2015 v3.14
-Added opener chain to prevent Leg Sweep from casting out of order.  Chain requires all oGCDs to be available except jumps
-Added room for manual potion usage after the first Disembowel while opener is performing

The opener chain is:
HT -> BL/B4B -> IR/BotD - > Dis -> Potion -> CT *Filter 1 & 5 affects buffs/BL still*

The rest of the profile will continue to perform the opener after the chain is completed and should look like this:
PS/Leg -> 4th -> Jump -> Phleb -> Spine -> TT -> DFDive -> VT -> PS/Geir -> 4th *Will do Jumps if CD is up*

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 28/11/2015 - by hxx112 - 12-12-2015, 09:24 PM