Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
forgive my ignorance but how do I craft 1 star
For any crafting profile to work correctly you need to have all the cross skills selected that the profile uses, as well as meet any CP , Craft, and Control Requirements, for example I created that 2 star profile, and the 1 Star based on my skills at the time. I have since changed the rotations for myself as I maxed gear out as each step will give you more progress and at certain thresholds you may finish the craft early, or fail due to other checks happening in the profile ect.

For example one of the 35/70 profiles posted here requires you have PbP , I never use that skill, so I never have it enabled as a cross skill, in that case, if I tried to use that macro for a 35 dur craft it would work, It would fail or lock up on a 70 dur craft just due to the rotation the maker preferred or required at the time.

I have another great 70dur 369 ish cp macro someone on here made, yet if i have to much CP it randomly fails, i actually unequip a ring to use it in mast production, too lazy to find the glitch point in the macro.

Hard to make a one size fits all in this case. Due to so many cross class, and crafting gear levels.

If have a specific question or want to modify to suit your purpose go ahead, I posted the 1 and 2 star ones mostly for reference, as to how to accomplish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: forgive my ignorance but how do I craft 1 star - by Underwhelp - 01-05-2016, 07:29 PM