Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
EasyBLM LVL 60 Profile v3.00 - Download Removed - Updated 20-Mar-2016
(03-10-2016, 05:31 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Is it true that Minion cant handle 3.0 Rotation? having something to do with the Enochian buff

The only thing the Skill Manager can't handle right now is tracking multiple buffs (or debuffs) requiring different timers under 1 action.

For example, let's say I have Fire IV in the skill manager and have it set so that it only casts if my Astral Fire III timer is >5s and my Enochian timer is >3s.  In Skill Manager, it would group both Astral Fire III and Enochian together and you'd have to pick one for both buffs, either 5s or 3s.  For a class like BLM where the IVs require you to watch both your Astral/Umbral and Enochian timers which have different requirements, limiting it to one timer becomes problemsome.  Then add MP requirements, proc management, and ley lines speed buff, it becomes a nightmare to make sure everything works under 1 timer.

Edit: When I revisit this profile, I'll be writing it again completely from scratch, just looking at the Skill Manager list I have right now is giving me a headache due to me not remembering what my logic was for the checks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyBLM LVL 60 Profile v0.08 - Need Testers - Updated 11-Jan-2016 - by hxx112 - 03-10-2016, 05:47 AM