Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Any way to emulate item3 for gathering profiles
Just wondering why we are limited to collecting only 6 types of collectibles, and to make it even worst only three types per job. Reason I'm asking is because i'm slapping together a cluster gathering profile and well i can set up the profile 100% correct, only problems is for example if i'm going for fire cluster's, it's ideal to go for Bright Fire Rock 1st rather then Fire Moraine but sometimes the Bright Rock isn't there so you have to go for the Moraine no matter what. Now here's where the problem comes in, lets say i'm going for fire and lightning clusters, so now i'm going for four types of collectibles, but the bot only gives me the option to select 3, so i have to default one of the clusters to just only moraine gathering since moraine is always found at the node. 

New Issue: I would like to gather in the order below but there is no item3 and the ["gatherrares"] = true; and/or ["gatherspecialrares"] = true; option(s) do not work for getting HiddenRare items i guess.

-Ideal setup I would like to have
Radiant Fire Moraine 1st
Bright Fire Rock 2nd
Fire Moraine 3rd

Radiant Lightning Moraine 1st
Bright Lightning Rock 2nd
Lightning Moraine 3rd

Messages In This Thread
Any way to emulate item3 for gathering profiles - by kidz14 - 04-08-2016, 09:29 PM