Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Minion Fishing
(05-20-2016, 09:28 PM)sebbs Wrote:  why dont you just whitelist fish you want to keep?

["whitelist"] = "Caiman";
["whitelisthq"] = "Caiman";

I would also check your Blacklist spelling.

In lua Caps count.
use the task. name
[Image: 74b69a946b.png]

I think i tried whitelisting only what i wanted and if i remember correctly that didn't work aka wasn't releasing the fish that i didn't list. And my blacklist spelling is copied from the comments in the example :), and my fish names are copied right out of the game, like the normal blacklist filter is working perfectly but here i'll put an example below and from that example i still pull in HQ Three-lip Carp and i think one other, but the others i can mooch which i do at that location and pipira pira sell good so i gather those and i really only notice the HQ Three-lip Carp stacking up. And as for the second set of filters HQ Gobbie Mask's & Star Faerie's stack up.

ie:

Code:
["whitelist"] = "Dravanian Bass";
["whitelistHQ"] = "Dravanian Bass,Pipira Pira";
["blacklist"] = "Three-lip Carp,Blueclaw Shrimp,Lominsan Anchovy,Pipira Pira,Whilom Catfish";
["blacklistHQ"] = "Three-lip Carp,Blueclaw Shrimp,Lominsan Anchovy,Pipira Pira,Whilom Catfish";

["whitelist"] = "Pteranodon";
["whitelistHQ"] = "Pteranodon";
["blacklist"] = "Cloud Rider,Rudderfish,Gobbie Mask,Star Faerie,Sky Faerie";
["blacklistHQ"] = "Cloud Rider,Gobbie Mask,Star Faerie,Rudderfish,Sky Faerie";

Edit: and then there's still the issue where lets say the EZ time tick ??:50 and i hook a fish, it seems that minion isn't even checking that lastcatch and just throws it in your inventory no matter what and takes of to the next task in the profile, it doesn't happen all the time because sometimes nothing bites or fish gets away but still if it at least performed a proper check and release or kept it that would be great.

Messages In This Thread
Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-20-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-20-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-20-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-21-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-21-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-21-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-21-2016, 07:03 AM