Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Minion Fishing
(05-21-2016, 12:06 AM)sebbs Wrote:  im not sure what example your looking at.

if you had tried my reccomendation youd have noticed i was right and its the HQ that isnt working.....

Good luck

[Image: 866baf853a.png]

that may be what i was looking for, but ya the example file i used comes with the bot. like the example.lua in the fishing profile folder, and it the comments section of the example file at the top, you can see this exact code as the example. But thx for clearing that up, hopefully it fixes my issue with gathering anything on task switching as well, i'll report back with my results.

Code:
["whitelist"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish"
["whitelistHQ"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish"
["blacklist"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish"
["blacklistHQ"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish,Andthis Fishtoo"

Edit: i take that back, i think it was someone else's file and i took it from their comment section, so weird as to why they had it changed, because after checking the example.lua file, i would have spotted my mistake because it is 100% correct in that file. Hopefully it fixes both problems, I'll get back to more testing and report back. thanks for the help as always sebbs.

Edit 2: been testing for like an hr give or take so far, and well it's really weird but that seems to have fixed both issues i was having. not weird that it fixed the getting HQ items i didn't want, but weird that it seems to have also fixed gathering any item upon zone changing when EZ time hits ??:50, all I see at the moment are red items in my inventory so i'm happy, thx once again sebbs for clearing up that slight mistake.

Messages In This Thread
Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-20-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-20-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-20-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-21-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-21-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-21-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-21-2016, 07:03 AM