Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(05-21-2016, 10:03 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  Looks like there are some problems on the bot itself. Since your initial release all my inventory are ONLY COLLECTIBLE items.  With SellOut I made huge profit.  After a huge update some times back then (fix cube to use less memory or whatever?) the bot seems "sometimes" ignore mingp=600.  It accesses the node and dig collectible as normal, made my inventory full of junk.

Previously, 8hrs of farming burnt me 2.5stacks of cordial, now it is less than 99 <-- I can see even GP meets your profile requirement "600" it still sometimes digs collectible as normal ........

No issues that i know of since I've created the new files i haven't seen this issue happen in a long time (since v1.1), my guess is the error was a combo of new cube meshing, a bad gathering skill profile, and slightly bigger then needed radius's in the v1.1 files, but since I've been using v1.2 everything is fine and works like a charm. Be sure to read the requirements and if you do notice it fucking up slightly try to restart the bot but if you're using my favorite version which is the 451+ fast then expect tho get up to a max of 16 blue items (this is normal since you don't want to collect anything below 451). Now if you want the entire inventory Red try 451+ Slow or 301+ Fast/Slow, the profile i use collects blue items on purpose if they aren't 451+ rating. Also this wouldn't be wasting your GP, because the blue items will be only collected on the impulsive appraisal and methodical appraisal rotation when discerning eye doesn't proc therefore using no GP to collect the blue duds.

And the reason it uses less cordials now is because it's doing a much more efficient rotation, which everyone was requesting for the acquirement of sands. If that's your worry, well don't because i'm releasing still another two profiles, one for Fire+Wind Cluster/Crystal and the other for Lightning+Earth Cluster/Crystal, which means it'll go through cordials once again like crazy, because along with those two profiles i'll be including that 2/8 rotation to force the gathering of 4 aetherial items per node, so just be patient and use the 301+ files for now which should 100% gather all red aka collectible items, or the 451+ (slow) which will get only Lv 60 red items.

Edit: Actually neither of the 451+ profiles will do pure red aka collectible items (the 451 fast can possibly get 16 blue and the slow can possibly get 8 blue), the reason being the 8/8 rotation isn't guaranteed and you can end up with a below 451 item based on RNG, and if that's the case the 451+ profiles wont collect it as a collectible because it's below 451 LoL, so if you want pure red aka collectible items in your inventory at the moment use the 301+ profiles, which will guarantee you collecting every item as a aetherial reducible one (the 301+ Fast will do Lv 56-60 items, and the Slow which i recommend using for higher cluster/crystal yields will do only Lv 58-60 items).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.1 (Heavensward) - by kidz14 - 05-21-2016, 06:09 PM