Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Wrong login info
(06-10-2016, 01:54 PM)fxfire Wrote:  entering the correct login / pw / forum pw usually does the job ;)

that's funny cause i never changed the info and clearly removing just my username allows me to attach manually so that rules out my forums info being off. And i've tried multiple times putting the password back in everytime i see the main minion.dat file update i've tried. but whatever i guess i can only type my ffxiv password properly on the ffxiv login screen (according to fxfire, thx for trying to make your members look super dumb).  

but once again bot manually attaches fine = good info
and i can log in just fine manually to the game = good info

why the re-logger can't use the same info to do the same thing idk, but my next guess is to maybe delete my game folder in the documents to clear user settings idk. But i've tried quite a bit here, it's not like just one try and i gave up.

Edit: deleting my game folder the the my documents folder did nothing to resolve. but whatever i guess i'll just manually attach till i figure out what my deal is, maybe this much needed format on my PC will do the trick. doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are getting the same problem so i guess it's me somewhere along the road, but trust me it's not the info needed for the re-logger, it's happening somewhere else

Edit 2: Only thing i can think of that triggered this was putting a one-time password on for 1 day and then taking it off, but the one time password is off so i don't see where minion is maybe still thinking that it's on. I thought clearing that my documents, my game folder would of helped that out, if it was the issue. So I'm guessing the format hopefully will do the trick.

Messages In This Thread
Wrong login info - by barfelonous - 06-07-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Wrong login info - by brocklesnar - 06-08-2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Wrong login info - by kidz14 - 06-13-2016, 07:56 AM