Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
Update 3.4
(10-08-2016, 02:54 PM)Demontom Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 02:29 PM)jony_stunner Wrote:  Awsome on directx11

(10-08-2016, 07:10 AM)Demontom Wrote:  So I'm not sure what triggered it, but I have it set to play the Gilgamesh punching game, and it worked fine for about 20 minutes, then my character decided to switch machines (randomize game is disabled) but instead of playing the game, she just ran into the machine until I manually clicked it to get the game started.

Edit: 15 minutes later it auto teleported me to the aetherite in Gold Saucer and just stood there, doing nothing.

How many games do you have it set for gilga games? Try setting it up higher. I myself used to just set it at max cap 99999+ Its probably that and if not that or set up or randomize walk thing much higher or at 0 i can't remember.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.  Still getting this thing figured out, as I just got it yesterday.

By the by, I don't suppose you might have any idea why the bot will randomly stop attacking when in grind mode, would you?  I'll have it set to grind fates, and it'll periodically just stop doing anything and I'll need to manually cast a spell to kick it back into gear.  Though even when I do that, the dodge aoe function seems to stop working.

That sounds like the rest HP % after fate ends your hp mp tp restores back slowly. You can set Player HP/MP/TP tab for that. I myself dont change anything from it.

What i do thou when i use grind mode for fates i make sure i have enable;

Do Fates, Fates Only, Prioritize Claims, Claim range 20, Attack Claimed, Kill Non-Fate Aggr, Teleport % at 0, Avoiv Aoe (bot does dodge circle aoes but doesnt dodges conel triangle aoes for some reason) randomize path, randomize move, declined party off, Companion tab on grind & free stance.

Try check your settings and maybe enable the things i mention. You will get the best out of it and also looking less like a bot. In my opinion~

Messages In This Thread