Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[x64 Module] Companion Stance Dancer [Updated: 24.12.2017]
(12-22-2017, 11:34 PM)lanceangel Wrote:  crafting with companion out spams errors
EDIT: below info is the cause (bot spamming free stance button constantly)

Thank you! I did forget about crafting window and how it's blocking every other interactions in game.

(12-22-2017, 11:34 PM)lanceangel Wrote:  when not in combat and just standing around, he does a weird head turning thing every 1 second.
EDIT: figured out what causes this. the add-on is constantly spamming the free stance button when in default mode. ^^ it seems the add-on is checking hp 150 times a second. is this correct? is there a way to do the hp checks, and only change companion mode when hp level requires and not try to change every millisecond?
(it's possible this could be resetting companion skills. might be important to fix)

That's very odd, because target behavior was: check HP -> if it drops down to specified %, than set flag to change stance to Healing. When this flag is active - he don't check HP any more. He tries to switch stance and then to find message in chat. And then he keeps doing it again and again until message appear and then this flag removes and bot starts check HP again.
Same way for Default stance.
And every times bot remembers current stance so he should not try to switch to same stance (except default bot behavior can do it - I didn't want to mess with bot code in this part).
So what you describe sounds like bot couldn't find message about switched stance...
How often bot spams in chat information about switched exactly the same stance for you?
It should do only like "Healer -> Default -> Healer -> Default -> (sometimes) Default ->Healer ->", but never "Healer -> Healer -> Healer -> Healer -> Default -> Default -> Default -> "

Can you test this version before I post it as main version? If problem remains please execute "CSD.Settings.debug = true" in console and check what it reports to you while problem is active.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [x64 Module] Companion Stance Dancer - by anahronik - 12-23-2017, 12:10 PM