Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we get updated tutorials?
I am having the hardest time getting anything to work right with this program. All of the tutorials seems to be wildly outdated and vary vague. I thought I used this same bot like a year or two ago and it worked awesome but now everything is so buggy and I can't even get any of the features I am wanting to use to work correctly. 

Main issue is crafting, bot just wont do anything. It starts the crafting process then just sits there not doing anything. I saw another post about the same thing and the only reply was "wrong skill profile". Well, that's cool and all but there is no crafting skill profile in the list.

Also the assist bot is very buggy, I remember last time I used it, it was fast and accurate during raids as a healer, now this thing struggles in a light party and teammates and my self are dying like crazy because the bot constantly hangs and does not even avoid AOE's like it used to.

Unless maybe I used a different bot back then and am just confused idk. So far, not worth the money.

Messages In This Thread
Can we get updated tutorials? - by Batousai4K - 05-05-2020, 07:07 AM
RE: Can we get updated tutorials? - by sebbs - 05-05-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: Can we get updated tutorials? - by eqdude33 - 07-21-2020, 02:42 PM