Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
FFXIVMinion - Bot for Final Fantasy XIV ARR
(08-19-2013, 06:16 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  Does this mean that the FF14 remake is a confirmed dud (poorly designed device that fails to function as intended)? And it's a waste of time to even allocate resources to code a bot?

Now that "the other botting company" has already started coding for Neverwinter Online, so MMOMinion team can only choose between PoE and F14?

To be clear, I was just venting about the down-time rather than the quality of the game. I'm quite taken with the atmosphere in FFXIV and I think it's superior to GW2 in every aesthetically pleasing manner. We'll have to see how their pricing and game play ultimately shake out after release.

I think there's a good chance NCSoft will cannibalize itself with WildStar, with a large number of players moving over from GW2.

EverQuest Next has my interest, even though John Smedley is a lying douche who didn't restore my EQ1 account after I told him on the phone how I duped unlimited Rubicite Armor and placed it on every mob in the Qeynos newbie grounds.

PoE was always doomed to mediocrity only due to its indie status.

I don't understand why anyone likes NWO... I couldn't find any redeeming qualities. I did like DDO when it first released and was closer to pen-and-paper, prior to the expansions that ruined the late game.

Messages In This Thread