Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Any info on how to turn hi-pots into Allagan pieces?
Meh I gave up. Thanks to MMOMinion, this thing really help me at finding specific item's itmid on the game. In the end I could dupe anything but only client side which is sad :( on the way I also found a way to modify your stats into like 1000STR, but again it's client side lol, no change on output damage.

(10-14-2013, 03:04 PM)Unreal Wrote:  Heya ,

While its true this is risky it was stil profitable , I bought a separate account just for this , made a few simple adjustments and didnt just dupe one thing , While it was slower the "ban and gil wipe" didnt hit me so yea , there is literally billions of gil thats duped floating around now .
Yea, look at the gills that appears out of nowhere, looks tasty. And that's the reason why SE been confiscating all those gills, causing those innocent Crafters QQing at forums. Well it can't be helped, the gill weren't supposed to be there at the first place.

Greed, is the only thing that lead into banhammer. I'm sure SE wouldn't know if you just dupe like 1 Tin Allagan pieces lol. Unless they happen to check player's log one by one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any info on how to turn hi-pots into Allagan pieces? - by richardwood - 10-14-2013, 07:31 PM