Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot
F3re first off great job with the bot you guys kicking ass for sure

Things that need to be added...

1. HQ support for crafting this has been requested for the past several months, we were told in Dec this was coming soon, still waiting
2. Fishing - Day/Night fishing, Also ability to set distance from mob for sneak, run away to safe spot (evac) if attacked as well
3. Grinding - Spiritbonding thats a must have was requested a while back with no word on if you were ever able to create code
4. Autologout - Also was requested a while back was actually a LUA mod at 1 point we were told in Dec this was coming soon has not arrived as far as I can see if I missed it my apologies.
5. Assisted combat - Auto attack if mob is at 99% right now seems to wait until I tab to mob to attack, Auto face mob/Turn to attack after moving
6. Gathering: when selecting a marker in the gathering manager this should be the marker the bot runs to. instead of any random marker in its level range
5. Dll Hook - Bot still sometimes crashes when logging in randomly, also seems to take forever to attach to game improved performance here would be nice.
6. Tell/say Detection with responses, most accuse you of botting, perhaps some random say things to make it look like you were or are at keyboard, ex Q. Party/SB Party? A. No Thanks
7. Fullscreen support - I know it is currently not supported but come on this is 2014 please add this
8. Better Pathing for Grind and Gathering, currently the bot uses the same path across all meshes even if you delete and readd have the bot randomly recalculate its path for the mesh so when multiple people use the same mesh IE the one that comes with the bot you dont see a line of 5 -6 people running the same thing
9. Fix the stuttering on moving fates - currently moving fates such as svaras pride the bot moves 3 steps stops moves 3 steps stop moves 3 steps stop
10. Hand in FATES - Have the bot hand in clusters and parts for hand in fates
11. Low population fates - bot runs in aggros and dies have the bot kind of hang back like a real person would.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot - by R3P0 - 01-11-2014, 03:19 AM