Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only!
(01-29-2014, 01:01 PM)Textytext Wrote:  I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I am getting hit on the second boss if the leader isn't the person who has aggro. It seems the "slaves" teleport slightly off the leader position possibly behind the leader, but because of the camera angle it puts them more in the room. Switching the leader to who ever has highest dps fixes this but just an fyi.

It's normal for some of the bots to get hit...it doesn't really matter, if they die they'll just return to the same position and continue fighting. You can tweak the position if it concerns you greatly, but in the long run the only bot that matters is the leader.

And yes, your observation is correct. The slave bots teleport at a slightly offset position from the leader. This is because in some positions the mobs move to directly under the leader on the height axis, and for some reason I haven't identified the slave bots have a hard time facing/targeting that position when they teleport in. So by offsetting the position slightly I've taken the lazy way out of dealing with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only! - by ferenz - 01-29-2014, 02:27 PM