Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only!
(01-29-2014, 05:10 PM)klepp0906 Wrote:  Perhaps I took it out of context.

Yes

It's a simple disclaimer that we put up with beta functionality that we haven't properly tuned for new users yet. We don't want somebody who just downloaded the bot and can't even figure out how to load a skillmanager profile trying to run complex beta functionality requiring manual text editing of format specific profiles on multiple accounts sending us tickets asking "y duty bot no work". That's the price you pay for getting access to beta functionality.

If you look through the various threads you will see that every single question regarding the new functionality has been answered promptly, and I've personally answered numerous PMs and helped people with profile requests. The request to help each other is a simple friendly prompt to help spread information about how the functionality works. Some people are more technically proficient than others and its a big help to us when those people disseminate the knowledge they pick up.

Honestly, we appreciate your business and you seem like a competent, experienced user, but between this and the thread where you went on at length about how far behind our competitors we are I sometimes get the feeling that you just enjoy finding things to complain about. I don't see how this post was relevant in any way to reporting usage experiences and bugs with the new functionality. Have you even used it?

[Image: 705.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only! - by ferenz - 01-29-2014, 05:36 PM