Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
FFXIV Current Progress Update / Beta Information
The duty code will be expanded, its still a priority. Ideally we will provide a framework that allows custom scripting of duties for a full party that will allow you to farm them legitimately without using teleport. I've just finished some bug fixes on the world navigation task and we can now get the bot to navigate unassisted between any two maps, using teleport if an aetheryte is available. We'll be releasing the beta launcher this weekend so that you can get the new code and start testing it, and questing tasks will be arriving on the beta branch shortly now that world navigation is working properly. FFXIVMinion 1.5 will be a huge release that expands the current functionality massively and refines some of the current systems to make them easier to work with. After that release we will shift focus back to investigating aoe avoidance and then hopefully expanding that into a better duty framework. I agree that aoe is still a huge priority and have no intention of forgetting about it.

To reference your specific question, I believe ace is working on a task for interacting with and looting chests now...we'll add it to the beta branch once its working, and be sure to thank him for the effort.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV Current Progress Update / Beta Information - by ferenz - 03-14-2014, 03:19 AM