Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
FFXIV Current Progress Update / Beta Information
Coulda swore I saw a suggestions forum, or was it a specific thread? Anywhere we should/could put suggestions for bot features?

I know something ive found myself wishing i had several times is a way to transplant or better yet save skillmanager individual profiles to transplant.

let me explain a bit better just in case.

Lets say you have multiple profiles for one class and one profile you prefer overall, is missing a spell/skill that another profile has. Even worse it is loaded with variables. It would be nice to be able to simply right click copy/paste that specific skill with the same parameters from one profile to the next.

Or to expand upon that... say you xclass cure on almost all your classes and in doing so, you use the same parameters. Lets say - under 70% hp. Being able to save a "profile" for that specific spell the same way you save a macro so you could just insert it and have it pre configured in any profile you wish.

Hope this makes sense. Not sure if its even possible and i'll gladly post elsewhere - just say the word :P Figured id get it out there before I moved on to something else and forgot by accident. I have a horrendous memory and im a busy bee :{

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV Current Progress Update / Beta Information - by automationarmy - 03-15-2014, 05:16 PM