Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is their a "suggestions" thread?
yea and fwiw jackie. playing from as far away as i do - with 3 monitors in portrait mode.. the default location is in the top left of my left most monitor... i simply cant read anything until its moved.

Then theirs the fact someone else already mentioned that i dont bot afk, i bot while i play atm.

Wont argue that I am anal but im sure im far from the only one who likes things organized. Thats the same as saying they dont need to add UI customization options in game... I made that minimal to maximize screen real estate and keep it clean, and im trying to do the same with minion.

I dont think its a major amount of work to do - and its almost something you would expect. Could you imagine if the game didnt save your settings each time you logged in?

Beyond my personal request - im sure their are TONS of suggestions that people would like to put forth - so my post was just as much about a suggestions thread as it was my personal request.

If a mod/dev reads this - perhaps a sticky or a new thread for suggestions? I mean, we are the ones paying your bills. Couldnt hurt to please a few poeople by adding features that are possible and requested.

That is all >.>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is their a "suggestions" thread? - by Cichard - 04-04-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Is their a "suggestions" thread? - by Cichard - 04-04-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Is their a "suggestions" thread? - by Cichard - 04-05-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Is their a "suggestions" thread? - by automationarmy - 04-05-2014, 04:42 PM