Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
SkillManager not working correctly with skillspeed
I have noticed some poor behavior with skillmanager and assist mode. When I wear a gear set with no skillspeed giving me a GCD of 2.5 seconds, skills that are bound to the GCD will fire off pretty much instantaneously when the cooldown is over. When I wear a gear set with skill speed to drop off a little over .1 sec from my GCD, knocking it down to 2.39, I can see a noticeable delay before it will fire the next GCD skill as if it was waiting for 2.5 seconds regardless of the actual GCD. I see this behavior in both the stable and beta builds, with and without EnhancedAssist, and even on a skill manager profile with only one skill. This behavior is consistent and repeatable, and causes a pretty decent difference to DPS. Am I missing some hidden way that I can set what my GCD is supposed to be? How can this be fixed?

I actually did a little digging using the dev menu and found something interesting which might point to the problem. When I select any GCD ability, the Cooldown and MaxCooldown listings do show the correct skillspeed-modified cooldown time, but Recasttime always says 2.5. I can change it in that text box but it doesn't seem to actually do anything and it goes right back to 2.5 if I try to perform any action. Maybe this has something to do with my issue?

Messages In This Thread
SkillManager not working correctly with skillspeed - by Ichiba - 06-13-2014, 02:53 AM