Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Random Crashing From beta and gui lunch
(07-14-2014, 09:56 PM)rifters Wrote:  
(07-14-2014, 01:40 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  the gui launcher isnt supported in beta last i checked. If you make a new folder and isntall the beta bot there is no gui_launcher.exe in the download.

hmmm using beta files from github and ui launcher works fine for me hmmm unless there is another beta download.... to avoid the downgrade I create shortcut to guilauncher add noupdate to the commandline in properities of shortcut but not really needed as detects modified core files and skips anyhow but just incase I do that anyhow....and if bot needs updated I have the release as well that I update and manually update beta folder with......

as for his issue its not finding the game window to attach too is he launching with the gui or trying to attach the bot if its attached i think he has to be logged in completely ingame then attach to process Id.... I'd have to read tutorial again but that sounds right

if you use the Beta_updater in a brand new folder you will not get a gui_launcher.exe you will get an ffxivminion_launcher.exe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Crashing From beta and gui lunch - by Cichard - 07-15-2014, 02:07 AM