Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Ultimate Summoner [New and Updated for 1.5] 09/05/14
(09-06-2014, 03:34 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  Currently testing this profile using an Allagan Book of Casting aswell as everything BiS for SMN except ears. Gonna Update that Post to see where it goes.

Edit:

[Image: 005d1028a4.png]

First is the Character itself, second is Garuda Egi. This is a Single Target DPS test. Gear I used was THIS set.

Edit 2:

MP Drained myself after 5:45 in Battle dealing 335 DPS - a little MP wasting tho it is a good DPS. I am barely able to strike 350 myself if I'm lucky with crits. Will try it for Turn 7 on Sunday - Tho I need to say I am kiting :D

Edit: I screwed up with Energy Drain. Change Skill Target to Target and that should help solve some MP problems. I will upload an update shortly. I will have to play around with the MP % to get that right for a majority of players.

Also, do you think the swiftcast shadow flare should come before or after the DoT + Bane rotation?

I haven't made it to T6+ yet, so I can't comment how it'll do there. I'm sure there are ways to further optimize the rotation, so if you, or anyone else has some ideas, throw them at me. I'd like to actively update this when I have more information on how to do so.

Botting will never be as optimal as manually playing, but for those of us unable to fathom pressing buttons all day, this is a good substitute that allows you to play as well (sometimes better) than an average player.

I would really suggest letting the bot handle the major rotation, dotting, etc, and turning off cooldowns and manually using those when required by the party.

What I'm trying to get to work is Miasma II right now. Only cast if I am in range and Contagion is ready to cast after Miasma II. I may have to set it up a lot more complex than I want it to be, or it might not work at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Summoner [New and Updated for 1.5] 09/05/14 - by oreganobag - 09-06-2014, 03:56 AM