Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
So after playing around with that command to check the time. I ended up figuring instead of setting the hour to the EZ time, I used the first command to find the times of the nodes. Now it is working. The problem I notice, when gathering pineapples and tomatoes, as others have stated, there are 2 different Navmeshes for this zone (Coasta and Wineport). I ended up setting the markers up on the right Navmeshes. The bot knows the right place to teleport according to what Navmesh the marker is on, but does not select the right Navmesh. I'm able to farm one or the other by first teleporting to the zone, then selecting the Navmesh and then it seems to select that Navmesh when it teleports to either Coasta or Wineport. So they work, just not together, you have to choose one or the other. Maybe a suggestion or fix, add a way to choose the Navmesh the bot needs to select in the marker options? Or maybe have the Navmeshes selected by the Aetheryte crystal the bot teleports to for this zone. Or make it one Navmesh, it seems either way it teleports to the right spots. Just a few thoughts. Also, wondering exactly how the cordials are supposed to work? I've had it selected, but the bot doesn't seem to use them?

d(tostring(EorzeaTime().hour)..":"..tostring(EorzeaTime().minute))
But I think it may be a good idea to add this console command above somewhere in the tutorial for people to find the current time according to the bot. Since it doesn't seem to matter what the in game time is, only what time the bot thinks it is.

Hope this helps

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by gregalt466 - 10-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM