Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Improved Thaumaturge
(05-24-2014, 07:32 AM)truenova Wrote:  This is my thaumaturge profile I created based off the default one. It uses transpose to quickly go to fire after it builds up its mana increasing dps and will use thunder procs. plus it has some healing built in with physick or cure which is good at low levels or in an all dps pt.

The ai on the bot is weird and it took awhile to get it to use transpose to get into fire stance, had to use the player has buff 176 for ice AND player has not buff 173 for fire, otherwise it wouldn't do it.

The only issue I am having with it is that it will use transpose to go into fire but won't use it to leave fire and go back to ice when at low mp, the bot insists on using blizzard 1 to do this, even if it runs out of mp entirely and has a transpose up it still won't use it. Also it doesn't seem to want to use raging strikes regularily, any info on how to tweak these things would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjvwxo8nj5wfeq...od%202.lua

I'm using it right now, and so far it's casting thunder 2 times to begin and then keeps using blizzard , haven't seen a transpose been used :S what am I doing wrong? I'm new to this

Messages In This Thread
Improved Thaumaturge - by truenova - 05-24-2014, 07:32 AM
RE: Improved Thaumaturge - by truenova - 05-24-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Improved Thaumaturge - by doctor-a - 07-17-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Improved Thaumaturge - by edup - 10-20-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Improved Thaumaturge - by saik1992 - 11-11-2014, 07:04 AM