Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken.
(04-15-2015, 03:57 AM)Cichard Wrote:  for the longest time we had a beta launcher totaly seperate from live, but no one would use it to test stuff out. So now it is the way it is. and i agree wtih Ace 99% of the time its user error, or missunderstanding of how the feature is intended to work.

I think it's very irresponsible. I don't want to risk my account to get banned, just someone wants us to test the untested beta functions. If I had I gone AFK this time, I might had certainly been reported now.

As soon as there is a reasonably stable build again, I will turn off the "auto update" feature and avoid being exposed as a beta tester. I do not accept (my personal choice) to be a paying customer and act as a beta tester and record the bugs every day here on the support forum.

I highly recommend NOT to expose other people's accounts for this. If they are not aware of the updates that are sneaked in without proper testing, you risk getting rid of their accounts with a ban.

Therefore, I think you are irresponsible supporting this idea of treating everyone as a beta tester using the auto update function to push it out.

Alternatively:

Create a Forum section, and a process that can handle new features, versions, instructions about this, beta tests that appeals more to want to try it out before it is pushed out to everyone.

It is the only right way to go. The stability of the MMO has never been as bad as now.

Messages In This Thread
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 04:31 AM