Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
looking for a lua module tele tutorial
I was hoping someone might guide me better with a tutorial about teleport saving, naming. And once I have the teleport spots saved, tell me how to load the teleport list and be able to jump to them.

I basically want to enter a dungeon and teleport straight to the bosses and or chests depending on the dungeon and be able to save location with name and then later be able to enter the area again and just teleport to it again repeatedly. I have used kefka and bolter and other programs in the past which allowed me to just click and save spot and then after positions were saved just click on the spot and tele instantly, Normally with them programs each dungeon was saved as a different area and their respective locations.
i would just load location and each teleport spot was saved so i just picked a spot from the list and hit the button and carried on through the dungeons.

I have found tge advanced settings and figured out the cntrl/shift to spot on map that is simple enough.
I was curious if someone could guide me how to do the lua save/naming and where to locate and how to be able to teleport me to these spots from there on.

Thanks for your time. So far loving this program there is so many options and is so extensive.

Messages In This Thread
looking for a lua module tele tutorial - by justsomeguy - 01-23-2015, 06:26 AM