Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken.
(04-15-2015, 03:28 AM)bizzmo Wrote:  
(04-15-2015, 03:21 AM)Ace Wrote:  I will provide you an option for the random movement feature, but it has nothing to do with the avoid AOE.

Until the community responds better to beta tests, it will continue to be as it is. I've tried in the past to run betas for various features, and nobody participates, so it is what it is.

Ace you are doing a good job, let me just say that. But all these problems pisses me off, I'm usually a very calm person.

If you want help beta test things, we must offer the possibility to go back to the previous version. Otherwise, in any case I turn off the Auto Update feature to avoid more problems.

However, if you can offer the ability to roll back an update, then the possibility better for those who have been stricken with lots of problems to continue using mmo without sitting on the support forums several times a week to error reporting bugs. An "auto update" feature should never be for beta releases, but if you want to go this route, make sure that a user can back update if it causes problems.

for the longest time we had a beta launcher totaly seperate from live, but no one would use it to test stuff out. So now it is the way it is. and i agree wtih Ace 99% of the time its user error, or missunderstanding of how the feature is intended to work.

Messages In This Thread
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by Cichard - 04-15-2015, 03:57 AM