Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
ARM / WVR Desynthing Powerleveling Quest ( Purchases 1-170 )
Exercises in Futility

I levelled some desynthing recently for the patch.  I put together something really quick as Sellout was doing its thing.  You should be able to use this to quickly raise your ARM desynth from 1-170 in under an hour.   The itemization choices prioritize a combination of speed / simplicity / cost (in that order).  Depending on your server markets the resale value of mats should mitigate a large part of the costs.  If I'm really bored I might extend the profile to contain options for all desynth

This Is intended for use with ACE's Sellout addon.

What does the profile do?
  • This quest profile will send you to a shop and purchase desynthing materials in quantities of 40 (through the power of magic the bot can actually purchase X amount of an item at a time ie. items that you cant select 1-99).
  • Profile Ends once the purchase is made.  This allows Sellout to crank out the desynthing automatically after purchasing.
  • Once the desynthing ends, you have to hit start again.  and or change the quest option.
  • Thats it. real simple.  
What do you need to do?
  • Create your own "Shell" quest.  Basically replace the quest ID in the profile with any quest that you havent done any progress on (pick up a new quest and take its ID).  I used brewer's beacon, because thats never getting completed...
  • Copy the "Rusty Desynth" section of my desynthing junklist into yours
  • Sellout Desynth options - enable / desynth always / use list (Rusty Desynth) 
  • Buy some tinkers calm + bacon broth for HW items to mitigate cost (optional but worthwhile)
  • have 3-4mil ish in gil?
Code:
local obj1 = {
    ["names"] = {
    };
    ["quests"] = {
        [1430] = {
            ["level"] = 1;
            ["name"] = "The Beast of Brewer's Beacon";
            ["prereq"] = false;
            ["steps"] = {
                [1] = {

[Image: D33xTsp.png]

Ps Only select one quest option at a time
also thanks to Latty for showing me how to use quest options

Download!

Updated.  uses a dropdown menu

Updated again.  WVR / ARM options in the drop down menu.

Messages In This Thread
ARM / WVR Desynthing Powerleveling Quest ( Purchases 1-170 ) - by Rustyclippers - 02-21-2016, 04:50 PM