Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(05-08-2016, 02:00 PM)Marakalaid Wrote:  Thank you so much for the hard work Tek. Your profile works extremely well right out-of-the-box, though I have made a few adjustments to it.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to force the bot to wait until it regenerates 600 GP before hitting the Ephemeral Node. It has a maxtime and timeout values but it is not always enough to reach 600 GP, even after using a Cordial. Giving it a higher timeout only solves half the problem, as it waits for the timer to complete even after using the node.

Currently, if the bot does not have 600 GP upon reaching the Ephemeral Node (and Cordials are on cooldown), it will attempt to move on to another node, and the whole train derails. My desired behavior is to have it sit at the Ephemeral Node until it reaches 600 GP, regardless of how long it takes, and resume the task afterwards.

clearly you need to read my post above yours...

Edit: well that and for testing reasons, gotta make sure it's flawless, and i did notice it collecting un-collectibles with this new one, but a quick restart fixed it, and i've been using quite a bit and only have noticed it do it once with the new profile(s), probably gonna release a day (which fulls inv quicker) and a night which goes at a slower rate but gets all 5/8+ items one to two at a time, where as the day one will get one to two 2/8+, and i might make a speedy one that does the four 2/8 steady, without messing up like it is atm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.1 (Heavensward) - by kidz14 - 05-08-2016, 06:23 PM