Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Minion Fishing
So after a decent amount of time spent making some mining and botany gathering profiles, I turnt to fishing to satisfy my need in having all three setup for w/e i need em. Now minion is able to do all gathering just fine, my problem lies within the fishing structure somewhere, and i've took a peak at the ffxiv_task_fish.ua and i can't see why the blacklistHQ filter is just not working, because when i look at it to be honest it's an exact copy of the normal blacklist filter, so i don't know maybe it's the name to ID thing messing up or something, but like i'm out here trying to gather Pteranodon's and well minion keep pulling in HQ Star Faerie's & Gobbie Mask's as well as other items found at this spot, and all the items it's pulling in that i don't want it to are on my blacklistHQ filter. 

Now my other problem is a bit similar i think, after peaking at the lua code it seems to fall within the same code block under Lastcatch. And the problem i'm having with this is if i have a fish on my line as it's time to move to the next location, it seems that minion doesn't even check what fish it is and just pulls it in no matter what.

Now these two issues aren't that big of a deal, but i could be waking up to an inventory with so many more red/collectible items if it was working more normally, such as finishing the fishing task at hand before just yanking in w/e and moving on, and also getting the blacklistHQ filter to actually be checked properly would be nice.

Edit: If any dev needs the fishing aetherial profile I'm using when this happens just shoot me a PM plz, not sure if a just me problem or if others also are experiencing this.

Messages In This Thread
Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-20-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-20-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-20-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-21-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-21-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by kidz14 - 05-21-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Minion Fishing - by sebbs - 05-21-2016, 07:03 AM