Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Clusters,Crystals&Sands)
I think you meant to say Patients II and that's because there is no need, the fish it's pulling up are already super high rated and mostly 8/8, i wish i had a skill i could pop to reduced my fishes rating and get more 2/6's so i could have more water and ice clusters to sell. Only real sand that's needed from fishing is seaborn and it sells like shit, only reason you'd be fishing over botany and mining is because you lack lv 60, need seaborn sands to craft with, or you're trying to get ice and water cluster's.

Also didn't really think much changing was needed to the eel time, since you can only buy 1-2 pieces of gear max a week. and i was already catching 2-3 a day with how i had it setup, and technically you only need 6 you get fully left side gear'd up. but i guess to each there own :)

Also most of my time was/is spent on Aetherial FSH v1.1 (Blue Scripts), due to me only needing 3 eel's when i started making this profile (and the eels were only to finish my red script gearset i was building).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Clusters,Crystals&Sands) - by kidz14 - 05-26-2016, 11:06 PM