Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
FFXIV 3.35 - Revenge of the Horde Update
So as reported previously most of the modes do nothing. I tried crafting mode and after selecting my profile and skill profile it would start and select the right craft, but afterwards it would just "sit there."

I tried going to my skill profile to see what's up and the button didn't work. I went to the Dev item and none of that worked either (repair/play sound/start monitoring). So it seems something's not winding up right with the UI and the logic.

My console starts filling up with this:

Code:
13:10:38> failed with
?:0: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5660: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5660: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow

I tried removing my profile default.lua and reloading the modules. It came up with the same thing.

I've updated the mmominion with the latest version and, of course, did the same for ffxiv

Messages In This Thread