Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.35 Average
Tutorial - Skill Manager, Spell Book & Skill Editor
Hello. I have a question about MaxRange and MinRange. In PvP your target is moving usually in sprint. As a caster I currently have MinRange set to 0 and MaxRange set to the skills max range of 25. My question is the following, When you reach the distance of 25, it will start to cast the skill, but the target is running away from you, and as such, you will never get the skill off, unless they change direction and run towards you, hence, my question:
If I set MaxRange lower, say to 15, will the skill still cast up to it's max range of 25 to add a range of 10 as buffer for casting? Or will it detect that it can't hit that far because of the value that is set, and still cancel?

2nd question:
If I set a MinRange Value, will it start the cast at this MinRange while the target is running away, and allow the buffer up to the MaxRange? Or will it still cast from MaxRange while chasing targets? Would there be an option or future update to allow a buffer distance in PvP? Where it will only cast when it reaches the MinRange, and allow the cast to complete up to the MaxRange? Or is there a way to do this currently? I'd love an option to only start the cast while closer to the target while they try and run away.

Thanks! :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial - Skill Manager, Spell Book & Skill Editor - by dirin - 03-17-2014, 11:38 AM