Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
How to set up bot for trials?
For anyone who has used HonorBuddy, it has a Botbase called Tyrael which is a tweaked version of its Raidbot botbase. Both do the same thing. They allow you to attach a Combat Routine of your choosing, and remove any type of movement or bells and whistles and only perform your spell/skill rotation.

Something like this is needed with Minion. It lets you control your character to avoid ae or directional attacks and allows you to do all the targeting. The only thing that is done by the bot is your spell/skill rotation after target acquisition. This allows you to A) concentrate on movement only (is great for questing or grinding as well, hence another addon called lazyraider that also does the same thing) and B) removes human error as well as time delay which increases DPS to its max (or healing for that matter)

I have an extra wow account and honorbuddy key if the dev(s) have never used it and want to get an idea of its capability so judge whether or not its something they can do or are willing to do. I cant really imagine anything being more desireable for an end game raider apart from an all out automatic profile/routine/mesh for a boss which must be really difficult to do when your dealing with a dynamic event and working with other people. Not to mention some people dont like being out of control.

Anyways, thats my take on it - hopefully someone who's someone sees this and is stirred to action! :) Back to jamming for now <3

Messages In This Thread
How to set up bot for trials? - by MooTube - 01-16-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: How to set up bot for trials? - by Cichard - 01-18-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: How to set up bot for trials? - by darkraito - 01-27-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: How to set up bot for trials? - by automationarmy - 01-27-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: How to set up bot for trials? - by Cichard - 01-27-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: How to set up bot for trials? - by Cichard - 01-27-2014, 04:38 PM