Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.11 Average
SMN skills not working...about to go crazy here, Help?
Currently I am using http://mmominion.com/Thread-Jackie-s-Adv...r-Profiles for the SMN job for grinding on a certain mob. As stated by the person who made this it is supposed to work for SMN 1-50. (http://mmominion.com/Thread-SMN-30)

Basically my question/issue is that when I run the bot it doesn't use anything other than:
Bio II, Miasma, Bio, (Virus when off CD), and spams ruin til mob is dead.

I'm a lvl 38 SMN. It does not use aetherflow and it does not summon any egi's at all.

When I press "start bot" it runs straight for the mob i'm grinding and commences using Bio II, completely disregarding anything else such as not having a summon out (which is pretty important) or not using aetherflow, physick, and sustain as necessary.

Many times my bot would get random aggro and my pet would go attack it automatically (when this happens my bot ignores the mob and pretends not to see it and leaves my pet attacking it while it goes off on its own to attack other mobs...which causes my pet to unsummon). And since it doesn't summon any pets it just continues killing things with bio 2, miasmi, bio, and ruin.

I'm going crazy trying to tinker with the settings but nothing seems to work. Why isn't it as simple as putting a skill on this list to make the bot use it? I don't understand why it doesn't use Summon II when I have it enabled and at the top of the list (and this goes for any other skill other than the ones mentioned it uses).

Can anyone provide some insight on how to make the bot properly "bot" without looking like one?

PS: I read the guides backwards and forwards and it says nothing about why my skills aren't working as they should.

Messages In This Thread
SMN skills not working...about to go crazy here, Help? - by monsterbeads - 02-09-2014, 09:40 PM