Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Been a while have a few ?s
TLDR; Haven't played in a while, just looking for some answers to questions about bot and game.

I used to beta test this program when it started and then ran out of money for both FFXIV and Minion. But I got a taste of nostalgia when I played FFXIV for the free weekend and really want to come back. Back in the day, the bot didn't dodge AoE attacks from enemies. Does it dodge them now? If so, does it also dodge in PVP?
Is there any sort of RMT market for FFXIV to offset the cost of bots + accounts? Is it worth it? Or do you just bot this game for the love of it?
From my understanding, the dungeon bot just teleports to bosses and kills them from an unreachable angle. Will there ever be the option of letting it walk through the dungeon instead? or are there too many mechanics? What maps are loaded with the bot for dungeons or do I download what's on the forums?
PVP is in beta testing right?
Are shards/crystals/clusters still the go-to farming source? I know leathers made quite a bit of money too, do they still?
It's been about 7 months since I've played and I can't exactly remember. Do I have to do the main story quest line to get into WP? I have a main account with the quest line done but I want to level up 3 more accounts to bot through Wanderer's Palace.
I saw something about questing but I didn't see how far it's progressed. This would be an insanely awesome feature and look forward to it. Does anyone have any idea how far they've gotten on scripting quests?
If you run 4 accounts, how much gil do you usually make in a day? a week?
Can I run 4 accounts on the same computer? Is it risky?
Does this bot still consume massive amounts of RAM?

I'm sure these questions have been asked before but things can change in a short time so bear with me. I've looked for these answers but I cannot find the answer. If you find a page/post with an answer, you can link me to it. Thanks bros.

Messages In This Thread
Been a while have a few ?s - by OogieBoogie - 07-21-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Been a while have a few ?s - by Cichard - 07-21-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Been a while have a few ?s - by OogieBoogie - 07-21-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Been a while have a few ?s - by Cichard - 07-21-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Been a while have a few ?s - by OogieBoogie - 07-22-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Been a while have a few ?s - by random73 - 07-22-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Been a while have a few ?s - by OogieBoogie - 07-23-2014, 01:08 AM