Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Marker Manager" (How to create/edit markers)
(09-24-2014, 09:39 PM)psychorvs Wrote:  Just got this tool and still not sure how this marking thing works. This guide gets me close, but not quite there.

In this example I have gone to all the nodes in S Than for lv35 and pushed New Marker on top of them. I put the time below 1min (It doesn't seem like it knows when a node is up, it still walks there) to make it go to the next. 2 of these succeeded, being fairly close to each other, then it started wandering aimlessly, with many markers still left to do and nodes in them. I have also noticed a blue marker it is including in its rotation, which is on a fishing spot. Even tho it is set to Mining, the char is a Miner.

How do I properly use markers? The default markers for this area also make my character walk into walls like a dumbass. Doesn't seem to be set up right.

Wait, let me get this straight. You made a marker for every node in a node cluster? That's the WRONG way to do it.

If you can get on irc chat, I can help you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Marker Manager" (How to create/edit markers) - by Latty79 - 09-24-2014, 09:58 PM