Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(09-06-2014, 08:14 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 01:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 09:41 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Conjurer/WHM DPS for leveling, I'm having trouble setting up my skills because the new skill editor is so confusing T_T

the new skill editor is pretty easy add your skill. Set the Player settings if required, set the target settings if required. its just broken down by type. Same options are there as before. and some added new ones. all my old profiles work excatly the same as they did before.

I really appreciate your work mate, tho your SMN Profile is just a Huge DPS loss and most other Profiles are as well a 15-30% DPS Loss / Pure MP/TP Drain. - Those are more for the Grinding mode but less for playing in Assist.

Edit:

Can anyone check the Attached BLM Profile and tell me wether Swiftcast Flare works for them or not? And maybe give me a hint why it doesn
t for me?

If you say so... I used those profiles in raids in some of the server first groups blowing people out of the water dps wise. But thats when turn 5 was tough shit. Rotations may of changed since then. But you are correct they do great for grinding and they get the job done in assist unless your looking to be that top 1% i guess.

(09-06-2014, 09:41 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Conjurer/WHM DPS for leveling, I'm having trouble setting up my skills because the new skill editor is so confusing T_T

and since he asked about leveling, hense me pointing him that way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - by Cichard - 09-07-2014, 01:44 PM