Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
[MODULE] [RENAMED]Gather Helper [8/11/2013] v 1.1
why do you guys need this addon? the gather manager witht he bot allows you to choose different items per marker and switch markers after certain time frame. it also allows you to cast skills via the skill manager at hte start of gathering and you can use skills based on whats at the node. IE use wards only when the crystal is spawned on the node.
(12-18-2013, 04:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  why do you guys need this addon? the gather manager witht he bot allows you to choose different items per marker and switch markers after certain time frame. it also allows you to cast skills via the skill manager at hte start of gathering and you can use skills based on whats at the node. IE use wards only when the crystal is spawned on the node.

Its simpler to use, I check use skills when I want and go, the other one I have to setup and frankly im lazy lol =0)
actually you dont have to set it up. i have 1 skill profile for every node. for miner and botanist mixed together. basicaly i have it set up to use fire ward when fire crystal lightning ward when lightning crystal so on so forth. This way i just load 1 profile for both crafts. well i guess its a 1 time setup.
Is this working yet?
you can use the built in skill manager it only took me 2min to set it up to be used for both classes every type of crystal/shard
You need to set up skill manager each time you enter the game for each bot. Its so boring and take much time.
I agree that one need update, so much more handier when farming shards or crystal (for example u can set it up to only use your ward skill on crystals)

no need to switch a bazillion of profiles too.

(12-19-2013, 09:04 PM)foinv Wrote:  You need to set up skill manager each time you enter the game for each bot. Its so boring and take much time.

no you do not... just save them as a new name.. basically i have a Ward profile that has ever ward only when crystals are present. like it uses Wind ward when wind crystals are present. This way i use 1 profile for all my bots no matter what shard they are farming. I save it as ward. never have to create it again its saved it will never be over wrote by the bot or anything.
(12-19-2013, 09:58 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(12-19-2013, 09:04 PM)foinv Wrote:  You need to set up skill manager each time you enter the game for each bot. Its so boring and take much time.

no you do not... just save them as a new name.. basically i have a Ward profile that has ever ward only when crystals are present. like it uses Wind ward when wind crystals are present. This way i use 1 profile for all my bots no matter what shard they are farming. I save it as ward. never have to create it again its saved it will never be over wrote by the bot or anything.

How do you do that ? i'am interested, to cast ward only when gathering crystals (but i have both crystal & shard in the marker (1st crystal), thx :)
There is a field in the skill editor called "Has Item", you fill in "Ice Crystal", set it to only gather when Attempts > 3, done. You can add every ward to a profile, set it to only use it when has Attempts > 3, and Has Item: x Crystal, thus, you only need one profile no matter what crystal you are gathering. This addon isn't needed at all anymore guys.