Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Lost City gil farming
different data centers have different loads. If alot of people from one data center are doing one dungeon you will get longer queue times "reserving instance"
Well, I think my best GPH so far is 50k+ per BOT. If anyone has another profile for LCOA (im using the ABCD one found on jackie's dropbox) or even another profile for another dungeon. let me know :D
Sorry I'm naïve, but what is everyone on about. You mean joining a dungeon with 4 accounts all running mmominion and all 4 are black mages? Sounds wacky lol. And the gph is just from killing mobs and doing the duty? Considering clusters went for around 1k each and you could gather around 300 in 7 hours that's like 45k/hr just doing that instead. Why go through all that trouble ?? I would assume grinding dungeons for drops and desynthing them would be more profitable.
The difference is that gil farming was simply set and forget for a long time. You didn't need to put in any hard work, the gil would be guaranteed and come rolling in consistently. Obviously that's changed recently with all the ban waves.
i gotcha, yeah and you don't need to mess with the market board etc. Do you think using a more 'normal' group as opposed to 4 blm's might be better?
anyone doing low level dungeons repeatedly will probably raise a red flag fast
Is this still a valid way of making gil? duty section seems dead since the ban wave. i tried running this profile but it just stood there (with me manualy selecting duty, since the filter setting dident work, im sure i dident get it right) im thinking of buying 4 keys again since idc if alts get banned but im under the impression ppl make gil elswhere now since duty is to risky
get your gathering gloves on, low level duty farming is a good way to get your accs flagged/banned in less than a week
(08-23-2015, 11:09 AM)theclassic008 Wrote:  get your gathering gloves on, low level duty farming is a good way to get your accs flagged/banned in less than a week

hey there im new to this botting thing lol how doing low lv duty will increase to get banned? and how can u control 4 accounts?
the bot controls teh account i suggest you read the tutorials and watch the videos on the different modes of the bot.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ffxiv-tutorials