Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
I am currently reworking the whole profile for the Skillmanager Beta that is running currently. Except some drastic changes the next few days.
Updated to Version 4.0

Filters
Quote:4.0
Filter 1 - "Gauss Barrel" (by default Gauss Barrel is always on; if you do not want to use is, just activate Filter 5)
Filter 2 - "Opener & Wildfire" (you have to be Level 38 or higher; works with and without Gauss Barrel equipped; Rapid Fire, Wildfire, Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood need to be ready!)

Gauss Barrel Mode is activated in this one if people really want the bot to handle it with Filters. (but be warned theres always a slight delay when turning the Filter on. It takes some time before you lose your Barrel)
If you are Solo, your Turrets get Autocasted. In Group-play you still have to manually cast them. (Duh. DPS increase)
If you really want them to be Autocasted even in Group-play, just tick off the "Only Solo" box in the respective skills.

4.0 (Personal Edition)
Filter 1 - "Buffs" (those are pretty self-explainatory right?)
Filter 2 - "Opener & Wildfire" (you have to be Level 38 or higher; works with and without Gauss Barrel equipped; Rapid Fire, Wildfire, Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood need to be ready!)

Ditched the Gauss Barrel and the Turrets. This one is probably for Assisted-play only, as you have to decide wether to use Gauss Barrel or not, and place your turrets manually.

Changelog
Code:
- reworked the profile for the Skillmanager Beta
- added AoE parameters (still need testing please)
- main Combo accessable @ Level 38
- Gauss Barrel no requirement anymore
Thanks so much! I'm finally leveling my mch cuz of this :))
Hmmm

It seems like it's just doing it's 1,2,3 even though we have one proc.

Example I saw I had slug shot proc'd and it kept rotating trough split shot.
(07-20-2015, 09:29 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  Hmmm

It seems like it's just doing it's 1,2,3 even though we have one proc.

Example I saw I had slug shot proc'd and it kept rotating trough split shot.

On the Opener? Because its supposed to do Split -> Slug -> Split -> Clean -> Slug -> Clean
(07-10-2015, 08:29 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Don't forget guys that MCH and BRD is the lowest in DPS atm.

Try not to overtake anyone except bad DPS lol.
In Ravana EX you can get around 700-800 if the mechanics don't hinder you too hard.

how would you know your i170 lol
(07-21-2015, 05:11 AM)Bricks Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 08:29 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Don't forget guys that MCH and BRD is the lowest in DPS atm.

Try not to overtake anyone except bad DPS lol.
In Ravana EX you can get around 700-800 if the mechanics don't hinder you too hard.

how would you know your i170 lol

Single Target: DRG MNK NIN BLM SMN MCH BRD
AoE: SMN BLM DRG BRD NIN MNK (not sure of MCH)
Utility: BRD ?MCH? DRG SMN MNK Everything Else
the aoe doesn't seem to work right. I moved them up in priority from the bottom to just after hotshot/leadshot and seems to be better. also i changed the ranges (12 spread/25 grenado). It had ally range at 5 for some reason as well i think and I set it to 0. still doesn't always go off though. According to shots fired site it says if fight longer than 30 seconds use spread shot, less use grenado, so i set it so if target dps < 3000 to use grenado, >3000 use spreadshot, seems to work most times but not always.
So now im noticing that it likes to stand around...I'm sure there is check cast sort of thing?

I feel like 3.2.2 is doing more DPS. Am I able to use it with the skill manager beta?
(07-22-2015, 06:21 PM)jetlith Wrote:  the aoe doesn't seem to work right. I moved them up in priority from the bottom to just after hotshot/leadshot and seems to be better. also i changed the ranges (12 spread/25 grenado). It had ally range at 5 for some reason as well i think and I set it to 0. still doesn't always go off though. According to shots fired site it says if fight longer than 30 seconds use spread shot, less use grenado, so i set it so if target dps < 3000 to use grenado, >3000 use spreadshot, seems to work most times but not always.

I will have to take a look at that. Thanks tho.

(07-23-2015, 01:08 AM)Ralphius Wrote:  So now im noticing that it likes to stand around...I'm sure there is check cast sort of thing?

I feel like 3.2.2 is doing more DPS. Am I able to use it with the skill manager beta?

It does not. And I probably need to update it again after some changes to the Skillmanager. Btw if you have a shitty connection maybe do not use "Use Queueing." Could help.