Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
NInjAngelol (inactive) NO MORE UPDATES
i can not wait ^^ nice job all
(08-26-2015, 01:45 PM)Angelol Wrote:  
(08-26-2015, 01:10 PM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Enable Autoface in the bot and it won't care if you are look at the enemy or not.

If the target changes it position while the Ninjutsu is being casted - bunnies will be generated.

Ist not about autofacing, since the bot thinks right in this Moment: "my target is at this Point"

If the target changes the Position while the bot tries to attack the target "on this Point" but doesn't find the target to attack because its moving (+Server delay) => tries to use its Ninjutsu (which might fail and generate bunnies) and keeps on doing its usual Rotation.

This problem usually only occurs @fights where you have to kite.. (A3S for example)

My understanding is that if the bot tries to cast a targeted ninjutsu (Shuriken/Raion/Suiton/Katon) on a target running out of range/PoV, sometimes the casting animation will come out yet the system will display "Target out of range" in red.

With server delay, the bot will think that the ninjutsu is casted properly, ending the chaining state, do your next GCD move (bunny induced), then loop back to the start of that ninjutsu chain because your mudras are still not yet on cooldown. After casting the mudras again, the bot will stuck at the end of the chain because it fails to cast the particular ninjutsu (as bunny have different ID than the ninjutsus), stopping for 4 secs until the chaining state ends and continue as normal. Of course you can do a quick reload (ctrl + L) to start over again but that is still a loss of time.

My solution is to add the mudra buff (496) to "Player Missing Buffs" in all non-mudra skills, so that nothing will be used if you still have the mudra buff and you can manually cast the ninjutsu (if the bot do not) in case it fails to cast at first - no bunny induced.

I am attaching my profile to see if you can get anything out of it.
EDIT: Filter 1 ON to STOP GCD attacks, Filter 2 ON to start AoE, Filter 3 ON for self buffs, Filter 4 ON for ninjutsu usage, Filter 5 ON to STOP Suiton. When in doubts, only leave 3 and 4 ON.

Attached Files
.zip   [Custom]Ninja.zip (Size: 6.35 KB / Downloads: 23)
(08-27-2015, 08:47 AM)replicat Wrote:  
(08-26-2015, 01:45 PM)Angelol Wrote:  
(08-26-2015, 01:10 PM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Enable Autoface in the bot and it won't care if you are look at the enemy or not.

If the target changes it position while the Ninjutsu is being casted - bunnies will be generated.

Ist not about autofacing, since the bot thinks right in this Moment: "my target is at this Point"

If the target changes the Position while the bot tries to attack the target "on this Point" but doesn't find the target to attack because its moving (+Server delay) => tries to use its Ninjutsu (which might fail and generate bunnies) and keeps on doing its usual Rotation.

This problem usually only occurs @fights where you have to kite.. (A3S for example)

My understanding is that if the bot tries to cast a targeted ninjutsu (Shuriken/Raion/Suiton/Katon) on a target running out of range/PoV, sometimes the casting animation will come out yet the system will display "Target out of range" in red.

With server delay, the bot will think that the ninjutsu is casted properly, ending the chaining state, do your next GCD move (bunny induced), then loop back to the start of that ninjutsu chain because your mudras are still not yet on cooldown. After casting the mudras again, the bot will stuck at the end of the chain because it fails to cast the particular ninjutsu (as bunny have different ID than the ninjutsus), stopping for 4 secs until the chaining state ends and continue as normal. Of course you can do a quick reload (ctrl + L) to start over again but that is still a loss of time.

My solution is to add the mudra buff (496) to "Player Missing Buffs" in all non-mudra skills, so that nothing will be used if you still have the mudra buff and you can manually cast the ninjutsu (if the bot do not) in case it fails to cast at first - no bunny induced.

I am attaching my profile to see if you can get anything out of it.

Hi,

thanks for your Feedback.
I think this won't help @PoV Problem:

Jin => Chi => Raiton

Mob changes Position, Raiton cast on the way, gets interrupted, because of Position Change.

Bot thinks:
"I've done my Job and lol: Ninjutsus are ready again!!!!! Lets start Raiton again!!!!

Raiton (Mudra Buff) Still up

Jin => BUNNY + Chi = > Bunny + Raiton ---- FUCK BUNNY!

Bot thinks: COOLDOWN STILL READY LOL - LETS CAST RAITON AGAIN:

Jin + Bunny => Chi + Bunny => Raiton + Bunny => Bunny = Chi => RAITON READY LOL

Jin => Chi again... Rotation until Mudra Buff fades...

But for this Problem I think i have an idea.. Just got it right in this moment and Need to try as soon as i get home xD

But I like your idea of adding the Mudra buff (496) to all non-Mudra skills.
Currently I got another solution but your solution sounds - for the moment - better.

Need to check how this works with other skills which have a "missing buff" requirement already.

Best regards :)
(08-27-2015, 10:05 AM)Angelol Wrote:  Hi,

Jin => Chi => Raiton

Mob changes Position, Raiton cast on the way, gets interrupted, because of Position Change.

Bot thinks:
"I've done my Job and lol: Ninjutsus are ready again!!!!! Lets start Raiton again!!!!

But for this Problem I think i have an idea.. Just got it right in this moment and Need to try as soon as i get home xD

Currently I got another solution but your solution sounds - for the moment - better.

Need to check how this works with other skills which have a "missing buff" requirement already.

In my profile, the first mudra in each ninjutsu chain is set to oGCD:True, while the remaining were set to False (So that they can be casted even when GCD comes back).
Therefore by adding the "missing buff 496" to all non-mudra skill, no GCD skill can be casted when the mudra buff is still on, thus never going into oGCD state and new ninjutsu chain cannot be started. :)

In addition, setting the Combat Status to Any in all the mudra except first one in the chain will allow the mudra continue to be casted even when the target is lost after starting the chain, i.e. the target mob died or you accidentally cancelled the target, and will immediately cast the ninjutsu once a valid target is acquired again. This allows seamless transition from target to target during trash fights!
(08-27-2015, 02:10 PM)replicat Wrote:  
(08-27-2015, 10:05 AM)Angelol Wrote:  Hi,

Jin => Chi => Raiton

Bot thinks:

In my profile, the first mudra in each ninjutsu chain is set to oGCD:True, while the remaining were set to False (So that they can be casted even when GCD comes back).
Therefore by adding the "missing buff 496" to all non-mudra skill, no GCD skill can be casted when the mudra buff is still on, thus never going into oGCD state and new ninjutsu chain cannot be started. :)

In addition, setting the Combat Status to Any in all the mudra except first one in the chain will allow the mudra continue to be casted even when the target is lost after starting the chain, i.e. the target mob died or you accidentally cancelled the target, and will immediately cast the ninjutsu once a valid target is acquired again. This allows seamless transition from target to target during trash fights!

I think you never had the case of a target moves behind you (+delay) while casting the final mudra (Raiton) and your profile tries to use raiton which will be cancelled because of the moving mob, right?

This problem got nothing to do with combat status, OGCD spells, GCD spells, or non mudra spells.

It's just a mudra problem itself.

Everything is working perfectly. Except the part when your bot tries to cast Raiton / any other Ninjutsu and in the same time your target walks out of your PoV and interrupt your Raiton cast by doing so. (GCD activates, but Raiton doesnt cast.)
(08-27-2015, 03:42 PM)Angelol Wrote:  I think you never had the case of a target moves behind you (+delay) while casting the final mudra (Raiton) and your profile tries to use raiton which will be cancelled because of the moving mob, right?

This problem got nothing to do with combat status, OGCD spells, GCD spells, or non mudra spells.

Everything is working perfectly. Except the part when your bot tries to cast Raiton / any other Ninjutsu and in the same time your target walks out of your PoV and interrupt your Raiton cast by doing so. (GCD activates, but Raiton doesnt cast.)

That is the whole point of the problem! You will have the animation (or half the animation), the bot will think that the ninjutsu was casted, but in game it actually failed and the system tells you "Target not in range" (Refer to the first paragraph of Post #252)

So with "Missing Mudra" setting, no other skill can be casted while you still have the mudra buff - that's good because you won't have to deal with the GCD skills.
But what if you don't set the first mudra in the chain to offGCD:True? The bot will loop back to the same ninjutsu again - exactly the case you described in #253.
So with the offGCD set to True, when the bot failed to cast the ninjutsu properly, no GCD skill will be casted, so it will not go into oGCD state, and the first mudra will not be casted again because it requires the oGCD state to start with (unless your GCD still isn't back up after casting all the mudras). So the whole bot will just sit there doing nothing until the mudra buff runs out. This is good enough for us to cast the ninjutsu manually.

This worked perfectly while the bot is trying to cast Raiton on Minotaur (Fractal Continuum) that uses Disorienting Groan to the other side of the arena.

The Combat Status thingy is just there to solve the delay in changing target when mobs die- it have nothing to do with the aforementioned problem. If you don't do so, everytime you lose the target in the middle of a mudra chain, the subsequent mudra will not be casted until you choose a new target.

Quick edit: Try this - Find a dummy, press a mudra, target the dummy and wait. If the bot just sit there doing nothing until mudra buff went out, it should be fine in any situation.
(08-27-2015, 04:17 PM)replicat Wrote:  
(08-27-2015, 03:42 PM)Angelol Wrote:  I think you never had the case of a target moves behind you (+delay) while casting the final mudra (Raiton) and your profile tries to use raiton which will be cancelled because of the moving mob, right?

That is the whole point of the problem! You will have the animation (or half the animation), the bot will think that the ninjutsu was casted, but in game it actually failed and the system tells you "Target not in range" (Refer to the first paragraph of Post #252)

So with "Missing Mudra" setting, no other skill can be casted while you still have the mudra buff - that's good because you won't have to deal with the GCD skills.
But what if you don't set the first mudra in the chain to offGCD:True? The bot will loop back to the same ninjutsu again - exactly the case you described in #253.
So with the offGCD set to True, when the bot failed to cast the ninjutsu properly, no GCD skill will be casted, so it will not go into oGCD state, and the first mudra will not be casted again because it requires the oGCD state to start with. So the whole bot will just sit there doing nothing until the mudra buff runs out. This is good enough for us to cast the ninjutsu manually.

This worked perfectly while the bot is trying to cast Raiton on Minotaur (Fractal Continuum) that uses Disorienting Groan to the other side of the arena.

The Combat Status thingy is just there to solve the delay in changing target when mobs die- it have nothing to do with the aforementioned problem. If you don't do so, everytime you lose the target in the middle of a mudra chain, the subsequent mudra will not be casted until you choose a new target.

Setting first mudra to true = dps loss (even if its just 0.x% dps) since the bot waits for the next spell to be used, before casting mudra. (nope, its not casting mudra if mudras get rdy while being in a gcd)
Setting first mudra to false = the bot instantly uses mudra as soon as it gets ready without waiting for the next spell to be casted.

And for the loop thing, I found another solution, i think. (Missing Mudra Buff got nothing to do with the loop thing.)
(08-27-2015, 04:32 PM)Angelol Wrote:  Setting first mudra to true = dps loss (even if its just 0.x% dps) since the bot waits for the next spell to be used, before casting mudra. (nope, its not casting mudra if mudras get rdy while being in a gcd)
Setting first mudra to false = the bot instantly uses mudra as soon as it gets ready without waiting for the next spell to be casted.

And for the loop thing, I found another solution, i think. (Missing Mudra Buff got nothing to do with the loop thing.)

Although I believe that GCDs come in precedence before mudra when oGCD time < 0.5 (for Raiton) and 1.0 (for Suiton) as mudra chain have a way longer casting time, I have not tested it thoroughly so I am in no position to make any statement regarding the DPS loss. It is a balance between delaying GCDs and delaying the ninjutsu CD.
I may try conducting some research on the GCD/Mudra thing... _(:3 」∠ )_

If yours is the case then you may try filling the 'Previous skill ID Not' of all first mudras with all of the ninjutsu skill ID and see how that worked out. That should prevent any loop on failed cast.
And I wonder what is your solution to this? I am always curious about alternatives.
When 2.3 will be available :3?
(08-27-2015, 04:53 PM)replicat Wrote:  If yours is the case then you may try filling the 'Previous skill ID Not' of all first mudras with all of the ninjutsu skill ID and see how that worked out. That should prevent any loop on failed cast.
And I wonder what is your solution to this? I am always curious about alternatives.

This is the solution i was talking about :>