Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
(01-15-2017, 11:42 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  
(01-15-2017, 11:09 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  im assuming theres been no work done on research facility. Still having issues running it. And no update from you namnaf? Have you tried anything else?

I think the main issue from acrf is the ilvl cap. Script held together better with i190 bots. I'm trying to gather a few accounts together to test a fix.

Great News, really looking forward for it :)
Just thought I should add that I got my accounts terminated running them through Saint Mocianne's during the day and supervised so it's not really 'safe' even for a small amount of time.
Can i know the best set as I'm tried to finish the The Aetherochemical Research Facility but doesn't work for me
which one we can run as The Aetherochemical Research Facility doesnt work ?
Star 
I am dutying Complaintwith 4 accounts, but I will receive 100% without avoiding range attack of the third boss.
Is there any setting?
please tell me.

I will restore on the spot after death, but do not recognize the enemy, drag the right click and move the scrolling screen will return to normal.
Is something wrong with this too?
(02-12-2017, 08:38 AM)miyamotomusashi Wrote:  I am dutying Complaintwith 4 accounts, but I will receive 100% without avoiding range attack of the third boss.
Is there any setting?
please tell me.

I will restore on the spot after death, but do not recognize the enemy, drag the right click and move the scrolling screen will return to normal.
Is something wrong with this too?

Which map?

To answer other question I believe saint M's is best but sabraak did get banned.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
still no update on The Aetherochemical Research Facility?
(03-18-2017, 02:12 PM)tokh21 Wrote:  still no update on The Aetherochemical Research Facility?

Unfortunately this is the case.
I have a problem with 32bit, always crash.
I try it 20 time and i try all but after i have installed this bot the mmominion always crash. pls help me
(04-19-2017, 11:12 PM)tony87pisa Wrote:  I have a problem with 32bit, always crash.
I try it 20 time and i try all but after i have installed this bot the mmominion always crash. pls help me

Wrong thread