Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 20-Mar-2016
Code:
15/11/2015 v3.04
-Add Phlebtomize HP check for Lvl 60s.  Will only cast Phlebtomize if target HP > 30k
-Adjusted Assister to account for HP checks on Phlebtomize
-Add Dummy profile for people who want to parse dps on Target Dummies (no Phlebtomize HP checks)

The Phlebtomize check is for 60s ONLY. No support yet for 30-59s. Currently it is set at 30k HP but if it needs to be adjusted, let me know. I will add support for 30-59 in my next update.

The Dummy profile is there for people who want to cast Phlebtomize on Target Dummies.

Edit: Next update will be a fix for all the diadem users. Checks will be put into place to prevent Phlebtomize and ID-Dis-CT spam when debuffs cannot be applied.
should i have Queuing allowed on ?
(11-16-2015, 06:56 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  should i have Queuing allowed on ?

No, the profile does not behave correctly with it on
It's not casting geriskogul for me often at all, it does it maybe once every 45 seconds...is that normal?

It waits for like 27 seconds on BOTD to use geriskogul, this isn't top tier level DPS since you can cast it so many more times.

You can also get out an extra geriskogul when BOTD is off cooldown
(11-16-2015, 10:01 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  It's not casting geriskogul for me often at all, it does it maybe once every 45 seconds...is that normal?

It waits for like 27 seconds on BOTD to use geriskogul, this isn't top tier level DPS since you can cast it so many more times.

You can also get out an extra geriskogul when BOTD is off cooldown

This profile uses smart usage of Geirskogul to achieve more dps than someone who instantly fires Geirskogul at BotD > 21s. It holds onto Geirskogul until it detects 2 or more targets in front of you. It will also use Geirskogul right before 4th combo if the 4th combo will end up pushing BotD past 30s. The following is the check I put into place for Geirskogul

Code:
The NEW Geirskogul rotation is actually this:
ID->If BotD >17.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
Dis->If BotD >15s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
CT->If BotD >12.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->If BotD >17.5s then uses Geirskogul->
4th->If BotD >22.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
TT->If BotD >17.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
VT->If BotD >15.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->
FT->If BotD >12.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->If BotD >17.5s then uses Geirskogul->
4th->->If BotD >22.5s & 2 Targets in front then Geirskogul->Repeat

Overall on a long single target fight, this profile will achieve the same dps as someone who fires off Geirskogul immediately at BotD>21s. However this profile will do more dps if periodically there are 2 or more targets to hit during the encounter.

As for depleting BotD with Geirskogul when BotD is off CD, people asked to not implement that because in real boss encounters, the risk of losing BotD is pretty high due to transitions/untargetable phases.

TLDR: GIve it another go on a target dummy. This time let it run maybe 3+ minute. At first it'll feel slow and you won't see a Geirskogul until maybe the 3rd set of combos. After that, you should see about 3 Geirskoguls per minute, matching DRGs who spend Geirskogul immediately when BotD>21sec. Then go to Tailfeather target dummies and place yourself so that there is a dummy directly behind the dummy you are targeting. You'll notice that the profile uses Geirskogul immediately when it detects 2 or more targets it can hit without losing BotD.
This is true, I feel like the geriskogul in the opener should be there, after last jump after vorpal thrust, you can throw in geriskogul with no issues at all, that's the only thing missing from the standard opener and will be a big DPS increase in opener.
(11-17-2015, 12:30 AM)asiangirl Wrote:  This is true, I feel like the geriskogul in the opener should be there, after last jump after vorpal thrust, you can throw in geriskogul with no issues at all, that's the only thing missing from the standard opener and will be a big DPS increase in opener.

I will put in a check for Geirskogul to be spent if it detects B4B buff
Code:
16/11/2015 v3.05
-Forces Geirskogul to cast if player has B4B buff and BotD>21s
-Phlebtomize is no longer spammed if the debuff cannot be applied due to debuff limit

New update. It should help with the opener. Let me know if there are other changes that can be made to increase dps.
Much improved DPS overall.
Hitting 1150-1250 on A1 Normal with ilvl 190, this is very good.