Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
[MODULE] [RENAMED]Gather Helper [8/11/2013] v 1.1
It did that too me too, I redownloaded and tried again and worked just fine.
I used the XP stats style to put the shards/hr crystals/hr and clusters/hr , enjoy

Attached Files
.zip   SFHelper_addon.zip (Size: 4.04 KB / Downloads: 22)
redownloaded, still not showing in module list.
elseif (SFHelper.SkillID ~= 220 and gSFtype == "Unearth II") then
SFHelper.SkillID = 220
SFHelper.BuffID = 220

These values are wrong, anyone know correct ones for Unearth 2?
is it more profitable to sell shards then high end ore?what is the high end ore?
When trying to gather Ice Shard, module casts the wind one instead.
works fine for me, Do you have all ward skills in additional?

Sorry for not to update the module but i'm in hospital.
There is a small bug indeed. When a node gives 2 shards, the module will always use the skill for the 2nd shard in the list. If you want to gather the first, you're out of luck.
Small fix for that:
Code:
local markerData = GatherMgr.GetMarkerData(ml_task_hub:CurrentTask().currentMarker)
        -- Find element in node slots
        for i, item in pairs(list) do
            -- Assign skills
            if (item.id == 2 or item.id == 8 or item.id == 14) and (markerData ~= nil and markerData ~= 0 and (markerData[1] == item.name) or (markerData[2] == item.name)) then -- Fire
                skillID = 234
                buffID = 229
            elseif (item.id == 3 or item.id == 9 or item.id == 15)  and (markerData ~= nil and markerData ~= 0 and (markerData[1] == item.name) or (markerData[2] == item.name)) then -- Ice
                skillID = 236
                buffID = 228
            elseif (item.id == 4 or item.id == 10 or item.id == 16)  and (markerData ~= nil and markerData ~= 0 and (markerData[1] == item.name) or (markerData[2] == item.name)) then -- Wind
                skillID = 292
                buffID = 230
            elseif (item.id == 5 or item.id == 11 or item.id == 17)  and (markerData ~= nil and markerData ~= 0 and (markerData[1] == item.name) or (markerData[2] == item.name)) then -- Earth
                skillID = 217
                buffID = 224
            elseif (item.id == 6 or item.id == 12 or item.id == 18)  and (markerData ~= nil and markerData ~= 0 and (markerData[1] == item.name) or (markerData[2] == item.name)) then -- Lightning
                skillID = 219
                buffID = 223
            elseif (item.id == 7 or item.id == 13 or item.id == 19)  and (markerData ~= nil and markerData ~= 0 and (markerData[1] == item.name) or (markerData[2] == item.name)) then -- Water
                skillID = 293
                buffID = 231
            end
Casts the ward for lightning when I'm trying to gather wind shards.
edit: Gabi's code fixed my problem. Thanks for the code :)
Thanks Gabi!