Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Module] Atma Tracker v1.3.1 (AFK Atma Hunting) 4/05/14
Hey arktikk, I'm using the news version 1.2.1. Currently I have pld2.0 skillmanager activited, and nothing on central thanalan blacklisted. When I mark the AFK button, it will teleport to the aetheryte and just sit there. I have made sure my fates are listed like you have posted in your example, all at 0.

Just noticed 1.3.1, going to give it a go, maybe it will fix my issues.
Probably will. I fixed how the bot re-enables itself after teleports because I had a similar issue. Should work for you on that version!

Side note: 1.4.0 is nearly done. Always ahead of schedule. The big change in this version is that it auto corrects your mesh if it is wrong. (for example, upper la nos - left gets correct to right side!)
(04-04-2014, 05:14 AM)arktikk Wrote:  
(04-04-2014, 12:28 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  Is the scales grind area working? for some reason it's not doing the fates, it just sits at the aetheryte not doing anything~

From OP:
"If you are not participating in FATEs: your skill manager is disabled, the fate is blacklisted, there is no one participating at your fate yet, etc. These are problems with your fate bot. My addon does not interfere with your settings."

However, if none of the above criteria are met, state which version you are using. As also requested in the OP.

Edit: I have just tested scales myself, works fine.

you forgot: Wrong mesh loaded ;)
:| Too much faith in people reading the OP or looking at mesh manager I guess
So I love this program. Its awesome and useful however (and this may sound silly or maybe im the only one who somehow forgets to equip their relic weapon >. <) I wonder if its possible to have an option or put in a code where it automatically equips the relic weapon for the class when you enable the program?
LMAO. Well i'm glad you like it.
I'd have to look into that however I don't feel that its entirely worthwhile lol
Probably not xD for some reason I've just been forgetting to equip it or check if it is XD
Any chance that this could honor the autologout timer set by the respective addon?
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-AutoL...2-10-22-13
This does not work with my minion, for some reason it will not do Fates, I think it's the Minion itself.
I will read around and see what the problem is.
(04-05-2014, 04:27 PM)chharith Wrote:  This does not work with my minion, for some reason it will not do Fates, I think it's the Minion itself.
I will read around and see what the problem is.

make sure you:
set the correct map navmesh
set the correct class skillmanager
enable bot
trigger "do fates"
set the bot mode to "grind"
download latest version
check the "MinFate Lvl-" and "MaxFate Lvl+"
if you are atma hunting then set the "MinFate Lvl-" to 50
set "WaitForComplete" to zero
remove all blaklisted entries

it's probably one of the last three